public inbox for devel@edk2.groups.io
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* [edk2-devel] Topics for March TianoCore Community Meeting
@ 2024-03-06  7:07 Michael D Kinney
  2024-03-07  4:42 ` Michael D Kinney
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 11+ messages in thread
From: Michael D Kinney @ 2024-03-06  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel; +Cc: Kinney, Michael D

Please let me know if you have any topics for the TianoCore Community Meeting this month.

Mike



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#116424): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/116424
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/104761807/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

* Re: [edk2-devel] Topics for March TianoCore Community Meeting
  2024-03-06  7:07 [edk2-devel] Topics for March TianoCore Community Meeting Michael D Kinney
@ 2024-03-07  4:42 ` Michael D Kinney
  2024-04-03  0:12   ` [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April " Michael D Kinney
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 11+ messages in thread
From: Michael D Kinney @ 2024-03-07  4:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel, Kinney, Michael D; +Cc: Kinney, Michael D

Meeting canceled this month.

No agenda topics received.

Mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael
> D Kinney
> Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2024 11:08 PM
> To: devel@edk2.groups.io
> Cc: Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>
> Subject: [edk2-devel] Topics for March TianoCore Community Meeting
> 
> Please let me know if you have any topics for the TianoCore Community
> Meeting this month.
> 
> Mike
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#116473): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/116473
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/104761807/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

* [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community Meeting
  2024-03-07  4:42 ` Michael D Kinney
@ 2024-04-03  0:12   ` Michael D Kinney
  2024-04-03 17:25     ` Oliver Smith-Denny
  2024-04-03 20:31     ` Michael D Kinney
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 11+ messages in thread
From: Michael D Kinney @ 2024-04-03  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel; +Cc: Kinney, Michael D

Please let me know if you have any topics for the TianoCore Community
Meeting this month.

Thanks,

Mike





-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#117339): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/117339
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/105299780/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

* Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community Meeting
  2024-04-03  0:12   ` [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April " Michael D Kinney
@ 2024-04-03 17:25     ` Oliver Smith-Denny
  2024-04-03 20:38       ` Michael D Kinney
  2024-04-03 20:31     ` Michael D Kinney
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 11+ messages in thread
From: Oliver Smith-Denny @ 2024-04-03 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel, michael.d.kinney

Hi Mike,

My two topics would be PRs and lack of maintainer response, the proper
process there, etc.

Thanks,
Oliver

On 4/2/2024 5:12 PM, Michael D Kinney wrote:
> Please let me know if you have any topics for the TianoCore Community
> Meeting this month.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Mike
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#117376): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/117376
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/105299780/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

* Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community Meeting
  2024-04-03  0:12   ` [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April " Michael D Kinney
  2024-04-03 17:25     ` Oliver Smith-Denny
@ 2024-04-03 20:31     ` Michael D Kinney
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 11+ messages in thread
From: Michael D Kinney @ 2024-04-03 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel; +Cc: Kinney, Michael D

No topics received.  Meeting canceled this month.

Mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 5:12 PM
> To: devel@edk2.groups.io
> Cc: Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>
> Subject: Call or topics for April TianoCore Community Meeting
> 
> Please let me know if you have any topics for the TianoCore Community
> Meeting this month.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Mike
> 
> 



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#117386): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/117386
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/105299780/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

* Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community Meeting
  2024-04-03 17:25     ` Oliver Smith-Denny
@ 2024-04-03 20:38       ` Michael D Kinney
  2024-04-03 20:50         ` Michael Kubacki
  2024-04-03 22:02         ` Oliver Smith-Denny
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 11+ messages in thread
From: Michael D Kinney @ 2024-04-03 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oliver Smith-Denny, devel; +Cc: Kinney, Michael D

Hi Oliver,

I missed this response.  Did not show up in thread for some reason.

But we can continue these topics on email.

The TianoCore roles and responsibilities are documented here:

	https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/TianoCore-Who-we-are

If there are maintainers are not following their responsibilities, then
please let us know and we can work together to find additional maintainers.

There is not much progress on PR process.  We need resources to work on the
list of action items documented here:

	https://github.com/orgs/tianocore/projects/5

Mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Oliver Smith-Denny <osde@linux.microsoft.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 10:25 AM
> To: devel@edk2.groups.io; Kinney, Michael D
> <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>
> Subject: Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community
> Meeting
> 
> Hi Mike,
> 
> My two topics would be PRs and lack of maintainer response, the proper
> process there, etc.
> 
> Thanks,
> Oliver
> 
> On 4/2/2024 5:12 PM, Michael D Kinney wrote:
> > Please let me know if you have any topics for the TianoCore
> Community
> > Meeting this month.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Mike
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > 
> >


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#117389): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/117389
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/105299780/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

* Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community Meeting
  2024-04-03 20:38       ` Michael D Kinney
@ 2024-04-03 20:50         ` Michael Kubacki
  2024-04-03 22:02         ` Oliver Smith-Denny
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 11+ messages in thread
From: Michael Kubacki @ 2024-04-03 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel, michael.d.kinney, Oliver Smith-Denny

Hi Mike,

Thanks for continuing to use that project. I haven't seen many updates 
but my understanding is that you've worked on some of the items since we 
last talked.

Could you please take a look through and see what items you can update? 
Mostly these types of updates:

- Check that current task ownership is accurate
- Check that task details and status is up-to-date
- Provide more information about open requirements where needed

If that's done, it would help set us up either for a discussion to 
onboard those interested and/or start assigning work.

- Michael

On 4/3/2024 4:38 PM, Michael D Kinney wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
> 
> I missed this response.  Did not show up in thread for some reason.
> 
> But we can continue these topics on email.
> 
> The TianoCore roles and responsibilities are documented here:
> 
> 	https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/TianoCore-Who-we-are
> 
> If there are maintainers are not following their responsibilities, then
> please let us know and we can work together to find additional maintainers.
> 
> There is not much progress on PR process.  We need resources to work on the
> list of action items documented here:
> 
> 	https://github.com/orgs/tianocore/projects/5
> 
> Mike
> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Oliver Smith-Denny <osde@linux.microsoft.com>
>> Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 10:25 AM
>> To: devel@edk2.groups.io; Kinney, Michael D
>> <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>
>> Subject: Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community
>> Meeting
>>
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> My two topics would be PRs and lack of maintainer response, the proper
>> process there, etc.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Oliver
>>
>> On 4/2/2024 5:12 PM, Michael D Kinney wrote:
>>> Please let me know if you have any topics for the TianoCore
>> Community
>>> Meeting this month.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Mike
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#117390): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/117390
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/105299780/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

* Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community Meeting
  2024-04-03 20:38       ` Michael D Kinney
  2024-04-03 20:50         ` Michael Kubacki
@ 2024-04-03 22:02         ` Oliver Smith-Denny
  2024-04-03 23:28           ` Michael D Kinney
  2024-04-04 15:21           ` Pedro Falcato
  1 sibling, 2 replies; 11+ messages in thread
From: Oliver Smith-Denny @ 2024-04-03 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel, michael.d.kinney, Ard Biesheuvel

On 4/3/2024 1:38 PM, Michael D Kinney wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
> 
> I missed this response.  Did not show up in thread for some reason.

No worries.

> 
> But we can continue these topics on email.
> 
> The TianoCore roles and responsibilities are documented here:
> 
> 	https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/TianoCore-Who-we-are
> 
> If there are maintainers are not following their responsibilities, then
> please let us know and we can work together to find additional maintainers.

Thanks, as I've mentioned in several of my last patches to MdeModulePkg,
I think we need an additional top level maintainer there who is
currently active. Liming has obviously been a huge part of edk2, but has
many roles and has been quiet on MdeModulePkg patches for over a month.
His input is greatly valued, but it seems he could use some help
maintaining the package so we can keep up developer flow, I had multiple
patches that contained items such as fixes for UEFI spec violations and
boot breaks that were sitting with multiple reviews that were not
getting the maintainer review and merging in.

I think it would be very valuable to have a second MdeModulePkg top
level maintainer in any case, this covers areas such as DxeCore that
are some of the most central and complex parts of the code base and
bugs there need immediate resolution.

I don't want to put him on the spot, but I would be tempted to
nominate Ard, if he wants the added responsibility, as he is very
knowledgeable in UEFI and one of the few people who actively reviews
patches closely and timely. If he does not want the additional
maintenance burden, then I would ask the stewards to help find
a community member to take on this role with Liming.

> 
> There is not much progress on PR process.  We need resources to work on the
> list of action items documented here:
> 
> 	https://github.com/orgs/tianocore/projects/5

Thanks for this pointer, I know the majority of active community
members report in many different forums that moving to PRs is
critical and I am confident that as a community we can make this
happen.

Thanks,
Oliver


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#117395): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/117395
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/105299780/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

* Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community Meeting
  2024-04-03 22:02         ` Oliver Smith-Denny
@ 2024-04-03 23:28           ` Michael D Kinney
  2024-04-04 17:23             ` Oliver Smith-Denny
  2024-04-04 15:21           ` Pedro Falcato
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 11+ messages in thread
From: Michael D Kinney @ 2024-04-03 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oliver Smith-Denny, devel, Ard Biesheuvel, Liu, Zhiguang, Bi,
	Dandan, Gao, Zhichao, Ni, Ray, Wu, Jiaxin, Zeng, Star, Guo, Gua,
	Prakashan, Krishnadas Veliyathuparambil, K N, Karthik,
	RichardHo [何明忠],
	Rebecca Cran, Attar, AbdulLateef (Abdul Lateef),
	Nickle Wang
  Cc: Kinney, Michael D

MdeModulePkg has many different reviewers for different subsets.

We should also consider seeing if any of those reviewers that
are responsible for different subsets of MdeModulePkg would be 
willing to be a backup maintainer for the MdeModulePkg.

Zhiguang Liu <zhiguang.liu@intel.com> [LiuZhiguang001]
Dandan Bi <dandan.bi@intel.com> [dandanbi]
Zhichao Gao <zhichao.gao@intel.com> [ZhichaoGao]
Ray Ni <ray.ni@intel.com> [niruiyu]
Jiaxin Wu <jiaxin.wu@intel.com> [jiaxinwu]
Star Zeng <star.zeng@intel.com> [lzeng14]
Gua Guo <gua.guo@intel.com> [gguo11837463]
Prakashan Krishnadas Veliyathuparambil <krishnadas.veliyathuparambil.prakashan@intel.com> [kprakas2]
K N Karthik <karthik.k.n@intel.com> [karthikkabbigere1]
Richard Ho <richardho@ami.com> [richardho]
Rebecca Cran <rebecca@bsdio.com> [bcran]
Abdul Lateef Attar <AbdulLateef.Attar@amd.com> [abdattar]
Nickle Wang <nicklew@nvidia.com> [nicklela]

Mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Oliver Smith-Denny <osde@linux.microsoft.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 3:02 PM
> To: devel@edk2.groups.io; Kinney, Michael D
> <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>; Ard Biesheuvel <ardb@kernel.org>
> Subject: Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community
> Meeting
> 
> On 4/3/2024 1:38 PM, Michael D Kinney wrote:
> > Hi Oliver,
> >
> > I missed this response.  Did not show up in thread for some reason.
> 
> No worries.
> 
> >
> > But we can continue these topics on email.
> >
> > The TianoCore roles and responsibilities are documented here:
> >
> > 	https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/TianoCore-
> Who-we-are
> >
> > If there are maintainers are not following their responsibilities,
> then
> > please let us know and we can work together to find additional
> maintainers.
> 
> Thanks, as I've mentioned in several of my last patches to
> MdeModulePkg,
> I think we need an additional top level maintainer there who is
> currently active. Liming has obviously been a huge part of edk2, but
> has
> many roles and has been quiet on MdeModulePkg patches for over a
> month.
> His input is greatly valued, but it seems he could use some help
> maintaining the package so we can keep up developer flow, I had
> multiple
> patches that contained items such as fixes for UEFI spec violations
> and
> boot breaks that were sitting with multiple reviews that were not
> getting the maintainer review and merging in.
> 
> I think it would be very valuable to have a second MdeModulePkg top
> level maintainer in any case, this covers areas such as DxeCore that
> are some of the most central and complex parts of the code base and
> bugs there need immediate resolution.
> 
> I don't want to put him on the spot, but I would be tempted to
> nominate Ard, if he wants the added responsibility, as he is very
> knowledgeable in UEFI and one of the few people who actively reviews
> patches closely and timely. If he does not want the additional
> maintenance burden, then I would ask the stewards to help find
> a community member to take on this role with Liming.
> 
> >
> > There is not much progress on PR process.  We need resources to work
> on the
> > list of action items documented here:
> >
> > 	https://github.com/orgs/tianocore/projects/5
> 
> Thanks for this pointer, I know the majority of active community
> members report in many different forums that moving to PRs is
> critical and I am confident that as a community we can make this
> happen.
> 
> Thanks,
> Oliver


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#117396): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/117396
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/105299780/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

* Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community Meeting
  2024-04-03 22:02         ` Oliver Smith-Denny
  2024-04-03 23:28           ` Michael D Kinney
@ 2024-04-04 15:21           ` Pedro Falcato
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 11+ messages in thread
From: Pedro Falcato @ 2024-04-04 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel, osde; +Cc: michael.d.kinney, Ard Biesheuvel

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 11:02 PM Oliver Smith-Denny
<osde@linux.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> On 4/3/2024 1:38 PM, Michael D Kinney wrote:
> > Hi Oliver,
> >
> > I missed this response.  Did not show up in thread for some reason.
>
> No worries.
>
> >
> > But we can continue these topics on email.
> >
> > The TianoCore roles and responsibilities are documented here:
> >
> >       https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/TianoCore-Who-we-are
> >
> > If there are maintainers are not following their responsibilities, then
> > please let us know and we can work together to find additional maintainers.
>
> Thanks, as I've mentioned in several of my last patches to MdeModulePkg,
> I think we need an additional top level maintainer there who is
> currently active. Liming has obviously been a huge part of edk2, but has
> many roles and has been quiet on MdeModulePkg patches for over a month.
> His input is greatly valued, but it seems he could use some help
> maintaining the package so we can keep up developer flow, I had multiple
> patches that contained items such as fixes for UEFI spec violations and
> boot breaks that were sitting with multiple reviews that were not
> getting the maintainer review and merging in.

We had a long discussion about this in this thread:
https://openfw.io/edk2-devel/CAKbZUD2TVXojT84gb6V89O7eFOAswyPG25i19YCnNfPFt0qeag@mail.gmail.com/

IIRC all it did was get Laszlo to do the lord's work for a few months,
but now he's gone :)

FWIW: I've been around for ~3 years, and maintainer response times
(for these "main" packages) have been *long* for those 3 years. As far
as I've heard, they've been awful for a lot longer, but I can't vouch
for that.
I'd suppose they'll continue to be high as long as upstream EDK2 plays
second or third fiddle to other firmware branches.

Personally, I have multiple patches out there with significant QoL
improvements that were simply ghosted, and I CBA to keep resending
them (nor do I care).

>
> I think it would be very valuable to have a second MdeModulePkg top
> level maintainer in any case, this covers areas such as DxeCore that
> are some of the most central and complex parts of the code base and
> bugs there need immediate resolution.
>
> I don't want to put him on the spot, but I would be tempted to
> nominate Ard, if he wants the added responsibility, as he is very
> knowledgeable in UEFI and one of the few people who actively reviews
> patches closely and timely. If he does not want the additional
> maintenance burden, then I would ask the stewards to help find
> a community member to take on this role with Liming.
>
> >
> > There is not much progress on PR process.  We need resources to work on the
> > list of action items documented here:
> >
> >       https://github.com/orgs/tianocore/projects/5
>
> Thanks for this pointer, I know the majority of active community
> members report in many different forums that moving to PRs is
> critical and I am confident that as a community we can make this
> happen.

It'd be nice (over this weird hybrid system of email + PR), but I'm
really not sure if it's critical. Email-based submission *works* (even
with all the Outlook awfulness some people have to go through), which
is why I've been resistant to adopting the same confusing hybrid
system of email patches + PR + the push tag (and then the CI flakes,
or uncrustify thinks my code is slightly misformatted even though I
used a slightly older uncrustify) to edk2-platforms.

-- 
Pedro


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#117440): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/117440
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/105299780/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

* Re: [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April TianoCore Community Meeting
  2024-04-03 23:28           ` Michael D Kinney
@ 2024-04-04 17:23             ` Oliver Smith-Denny
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 11+ messages in thread
From: Oliver Smith-Denny @ 2024-04-04 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kinney, Michael D, devel, Ard Biesheuvel, Liu, Zhiguang, Bi,
	Dandan, Gao, Zhichao, Ni, Ray, Wu, Jiaxin, Zeng, Star, Guo, Gua,
	Prakashan, Krishnadas Veliyathuparambil, K N, Karthik,
	RichardHo [何明忠],
	Rebecca Cran, Attar, AbdulLateef (Abdul Lateef),
	Nickle Wang

On 4/3/2024 4:28 PM, Kinney, Michael D wrote:
> MdeModulePkg has many different reviewers for different subsets.
> 
> We should also consider seeing if any of those reviewers that
> are responsible for different subsets of MdeModulePkg would be
> willing to be a backup maintainer for the MdeModulePkg.
> 
> Zhiguang Liu <zhiguang.liu@intel.com> [LiuZhiguang001]
> Dandan Bi <dandan.bi@intel.com> [dandanbi]
> Zhichao Gao <zhichao.gao@intel.com> [ZhichaoGao]
> Ray Ni <ray.ni@intel.com> [niruiyu]
> Jiaxin Wu <jiaxin.wu@intel.com> [jiaxinwu]
> Star Zeng <star.zeng@intel.com> [lzeng14]
> Gua Guo <gua.guo@intel.com> [gguo11837463]
> Prakashan Krishnadas Veliyathuparambil <krishnadas.veliyathuparambil.prakashan@intel.com> [kprakas2]
> K N Karthik <karthik.k.n@intel.com> [karthikkabbigere1]
> Richard Ho <richardho@ami.com> [richardho]
> Rebecca Cran <rebecca@bsdio.com> [bcran]
> Abdul Lateef Attar <AbdulLateef.Attar@amd.com> [abdattar]
> Nickle Wang <nicklew@nvidia.com> [nicklela]
> 

That seems reasonable to reach out to these folks as well.
We can take it as a data point on how long it takes one
of the existing submaintainers to respond to your email
:).

Thanks,
Oliver


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#117443): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/117443
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/105299780/7686176
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [rebecca@openfw.io]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 11+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2024-04-04 17:23 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 11+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2024-03-06  7:07 [edk2-devel] Topics for March TianoCore Community Meeting Michael D Kinney
2024-03-07  4:42 ` Michael D Kinney
2024-04-03  0:12   ` [edk2-devel] Call or topics for April " Michael D Kinney
2024-04-03 17:25     ` Oliver Smith-Denny
2024-04-03 20:38       ` Michael D Kinney
2024-04-03 20:50         ` Michael Kubacki
2024-04-03 22:02         ` Oliver Smith-Denny
2024-04-03 23:28           ` Michael D Kinney
2024-04-04 17:23             ` Oliver Smith-Denny
2024-04-04 15:21           ` Pedro Falcato
2024-04-03 20:31     ` Michael D Kinney

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox